Friday 17 April 2009

Figure painting guides

There are many techniques we see master painters use on forums and discussion boards, but one thing they have all done is master the basics. I was looking at some of my figures the other day and I thought it would be a good idea to reread some of the basic literature on painting with acrylics, before I rush off to the bookshelf I checked out a couple of very useful online guides to figure painting:

Vallejo online guide : Figure Painting with Model Color in the Model Color Section ,

Vallejo also provide a very useful colour equivalencies chart for their Model Color range with other manufactures and colour charts of the range , the links are just above the article.

Andrea Miniatures recently made available there own guide online on figure painting by Julio Cabos simply register your e-mail address and you will receive a PDF version of the guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment