Tuesday 16 April 2013

'Malatesta'



Has you've possibly gathered I am much better at starting projects than I am at finishing them. Well with predictable constancy here's another start , in fact truth be told  its a restart.

Image from Elite Miniatures via Historex Agents http://www.historexagents.com

When Elite Miniatures ceased production I rushed to buy this figure, being enamored by the fluid all action pose.






Last week while away I had a second go at painting him. It is my first attempt at a 70mm figure. Although I've had plenty of practice with 1/35 and a bit with 120mm figures.   In any case I am really enjoying giving this guy a lick of paint. I used acrylic to paint the face and feel that I could do with a couple of fresh glazes over the face to bring the various shades together.  



1 comment: